Sunday, November 18, 2012

Week 46 of Craft Project a week: Pay it Forward Challenge Part 2



Hooray, I am finally up to date with my craft posts!  It's a good feeling (yes I know, I am sad!)  This week was finishing off my Pay it Forward Challenge.  This time I did an owl applique on the wheat bags.  He's pretty cute, don't you think? 

A close up of the owl
Unfortunately, I ran out of wheat to do the last bag and will need to order some more.  So people will need to wait a little bit longer for their wheat bags.  But they'll definitely be on their way by the end of the year!  I've just been over at Spotlight again today getting more bits and pieces for Christmas presents I am making.  So there'll be lots of crafty stuff happening on my blog from now until Christmas! 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails