This week's project - pyjama pants for all of us! All of these pants were made by repurposing sheets I found at the op shop. I love finding old sheets at the op shop to turn into something new. It means that things I make are unique and that they are cheap. The doona cover I used for Jacob's pants cost $4 and I can get four pairs of pants out of that - bargain!
I've got making pants down to a fine art now. It literally only takes me half an hour from start to finish so it's easy to just run them through the sewing machine/overlocker. The cutting out bit is the worst bit I think!
|Esme and I show off our pj pants!|
|Jacob is pretty pleased with his.|
These pants are perfect for warmer nights. Now fingers crossed we actually get some warmer nights so we can all wear them ;)