Saturday, June 22, 2013

Gideon is two!


Wow, my little boy is TWO!  How did that happen?  He's still so much of a 'baby' to us mainly, I think, because he is so much littler than the other two at the same age.  He is so very loved, still spending his nights sleeping with us (for the most part right on top us still like he did as a newborn!!) and still loving being worn in the sling.  He still loves his milk - I don't think there's any chance of him weaning anytime soon!  He likes to assert his authority around the house.  Particularly with the big kids!  If they're doing something they're not supposed to or something he doesn't want them to he'll scream 'noooo' and push them away.  Legacy of the third child I think ;) He's talking a lot these days and telling us lots of things.  I love hearing his little voice or have him chase us for 'hugs' - his favourite thing at the moment!  Two is such a magical age and I'm enjoying every (mostly!) moment of seeing Gideon grow up. 

Here's a few photos from his birthday...

Opening presents
Wow, a marble tree.  What do I do with that?
An impromptu 'Hungry Catepillar' cake ;)
Blowing out the candles. 
Happy Birthday beautiful boy! 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails