Sunday, March 25, 2012

Week 12 of Craft project a week: Gone fishin'


The past couple of weeks I've been busy making a felt fishing set for my friend's son's birthday (which has actually already passed - oops!) I actually made these fishing sets a couple of years ago as Christmas presents. I love them. They're pretty easy to make (although time consuming!) and the kids seems to enjoy them too. I made one for Jacob for his birthday last year and the kids still play with it.

I had to demonstrate it myself as the kids have all gone to bed ;)

The drawstring bag and the fishing rod.

Next week will most likely be a quiet craft week as I have a bit of catching up to do with my ABA stuff and Chris will probably need to do lots of chocolate making for Easter (more on that later ;))

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails