Sunday, June 3, 2012

Week 22 of Craft project a week: the completed house!


Jacob's felt playhouse is finally finished!  I actually finished with time to spare for the first time ever I think.  It was really nice not to have to be up till some ridiculous hour in the morning (which is when I do a lot of my sewing ;)) Anyway, he absolutely loved the playhouse and was so excited opening it on his birthday (makes it all worthwhile when you see your kids get so excited about something you make!)  Here's a few photos of it in action...

The back view of the completed playhouse

 The handmade letters for the letterbox - they take a night to make by themselves! 

 Jacob posting letters in the letterbox
 
Peeking through the windows
 
Picking fruit from the fruit tree!


 Now I just need to get onto sewing the next present - it's Gideon's first birthday in less than two weeks time!!   

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails