Sunday, December 23, 2012

Week 51 of Craft Project a week: Christmas all wrapped up


I really like the idea of having a 'paper free' Christmas.  In previous years I have used various ways of wrapping presents including tea towels and Christmas fabric.  I've been meaning to make up some fabric bags for quite awhile but it's taken until this year for me to actually get them done!   This is a photo of all our presents 'wrapped up' (well, at least the family's christmas presents, still deciding how Santa is going to wrap the kids' presents!!) 

I love this owl fabric - perfect for my SIL who loves owls!

Sewing buttonholes on this slippery fabric was a little more fiddlier but worth the effort!







You may just find me at my local fabric store on Boxing Day nabbing some half price Christmas fabric for next year ;)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails