Sunday, September 6, 2009

ABA calendar

I've just found out that our tandem feeding photo, taken by our photographer Vicky Leon, has made it into the 2010 ABA calendar. It came as a bit of a surprise! Vicky had emailed a while ago to say our photo was being considered for the calendar but I hadn't heard anything more. I looked at the calendar the other day and was excited to see that the photo was in there! We're the month of February ;) The only thing I don't like about the photo is that you can't see my face but I think I had my head down to concentrate on keeping them both attached. It's tricky stuff this tandem feeding business ;)

Here's a link to the ABA calendar with the photo in it

And here's the actual photo:


And another tandem feeding photo (just 'cause I like it!):

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails