Thursday, March 10, 2011

A reason to slow down


This morning we were running late as per usual. It's always a mad rush to be organised and out the door early in the morning. But this morning we came outside and saw a beautiful spider web strung across the whole of the driveway. It had been raining early in the morning so there was drops of water sitting on the web. It looked amazing! Despite being late, I just had to run inside and get the camera. I wish I was a better photographer but these photos give you some idea of how beautiful the spider web was. It really reminded me that we just need to slow down sometimes to enjoy the little things in life. Yes, we were late to Kinder but I'm so glad that we didn't miss seeing this...(oh, and Jacob's Kinder teacher didn't mind especially since Jacob and Esme were so excited telling her about it when we arrived!)


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails