Thursday, February 23, 2012

On the move!

A couple of weeks ago my little boy started crawling. I'd forgotten just how much fun life is when you have a crawling baby! Gideon is loving being able to get to places that he's wanted to for so long. His favourite things to do, now that he is crawling, is to eat crumbs off the floor (and everything else that happens to be on the floor!), chew on the power cords, chew on the vacumn cleaner and touch the hot oven!! The big kids are also discovering how much fun a crawling baby can be and are learning to do things out of his reach (building train tracks and making towers around Gideon is usually met with disaster!)

Gideon has also started pulling himself up on things. I took this photo the other day. Not long after I'd taken it Gideon let go and tried to stand by himself! I'm guessing it's not going to be too much longer before he's walking. Now, can someone please tell my little boy to slow down a bit?!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails