Monday, August 27, 2012

Esme is four!



Esme is growing and changing so quickly, I can't quite believe she is four already!  I look back at photos of her from January this year and there has been such a change.  Not only has she grown a lot but she is no longer our baby.  In her place is a little girl with a strong will and determination who has very definite ideas on what she wants.  Esme is very different to Jacob and has provided us with plenty of challenges in our parenting that we never thought we'd have to face.  But we love her lots, and wouldn't have things any other way.  She is such a happy little girl and constantly lights up our world with her cuddles and kisses.  She approaches everything with boundless energy and sometimes we have to restrain her to make sure she doesn't hurt someone in her exuberance!  I'm amazed at her comprehension of things sometimes as she asks me tricky questions with big, wide eyes and lots of curiosity.  Happy Birthday my big 4 year old girl!  I can't wait to see what the future holds for you! 

Waiting for the candles to be lit
Finally getting to cut the cake! 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails