Sunday, August 5, 2012

Week 31 of Craft project a week: Flower Power

 

 I made Esme a pair of new pants this week using this awesome flower-y material.  This material has been in my stash for awhile (ever since I made a skirt out of it ages ago and just 'had to' buy extra to keep for a special project!)  I teamed the flower-y material with this cute polka dot material that I also had and adapted a pants pattern I already had on hand to make some cuffs for the bottom and pockets.  I love how they turned out in the end and can envisage lots of other material that would look great for these pants. 

The front of the pants

The back of the pants - complete with coordinating pockets
Esme absolutely loves the pants and is looking forward to wearing them to Kinder tomorrow! 


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails