I made Esme a pair of new pants this week using this awesome flower-y material. This material has been in my stash for awhile (ever since I made a skirt out of it ages ago and just 'had to' buy extra to keep for a special project!) I teamed the flower-y material with this cute polka dot material that I also had and adapted a pants pattern I already had on hand to make some cuffs for the bottom and pockets. I love how they turned out in the end and can envisage lots of other material that would look great for these pants.
|The front of the pants|
|The back of the pants - complete with coordinating pockets|