Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Trying to survive without...

...a camera is very hard!! The other day the kids managed to knock the camera off the computer desk and damage the lens. I don't blame them, I should have moved the camera before they got to it but it's so hard not to be able to just take photos when you want!! I feel like all these cute moments are passing by and I haven't been able to capture them. I don't know how people ever survived without cameras. Perhaps I need to learn to live more 'in the moment'? ;) Jacob's birthday is coming up next week so I am really hoping it will be fixed by then. Otherwise I think we will be borrowing one! In the meantime, I won't be putting up as many blog posts because they are all waiting for photos to go with them...

1 comment:

Megan Blandford said...

Oh no! How frustrating - hopefully it's fixed soon.

Related Posts with Thumbnails