Monday, August 2, 2010

World Breastfeeding Week!

World Breastfeeding Week this year is the 1st-7th of August. In honour of the event, I am sharing some of my favourite breastfeeding pictures. I just wish we'd taken more of Jacob breastfeeding when he was younger, there seems to be a lot of Esme!

Jacob wearing his t-shirt: 'I love my mummy's milk. Not just milk from any old cow'


Esme's first breastfeed

Professional pic of feeding Esme at 6 months

Tandem feeding Jacob, 2 years 9 months and Esme, 6 months

Breastfeeding in the snow

Another tandem feeding shot, Jacob 3 years 3 months and Esme, 12 months


Breastfeeding at the beach

At the Boardwalk at the Nobbies, Phillip Island

Smiley girl!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Those photos are stunning! Thanks for sharing!

UU Happy World Breastfeeding Week UU

Sue Walker said...

I love the last one Ivé been the recipient of simular smiles myself, they have to laugh but they just don't quiet want to let that nipple go, lol. I think that would look nice in Essence.

Related Posts with Thumbnails