Sunday, January 1, 2012

My new challenge for 2012

I'm not really one for New Year's resolutions. I find that I just don't stick to something if I make a resolution or, if I do, it lasts a couple of weeks and then I'm back to my old habits again. This year I want to try something different. I've decided to set myself a challenge to do one craft project a week. I'd really like to focus more on my sewing this year and I find if I have something to work towards then I actually get it done.

Last year I was inspired by another blog where the writer completed one craft project a day. One craft project a day is a little unachievable for me (who has time to do that and run around after 3 kids?!) so I have decided to aim towards completing one craft project a week instead. It doesn't have to be a huge project. It can be something small. As long as I get at least one project done a week. I'm hoping that by blogging about it I will have some accountability and it will actually get done for once!

So from now on Sundays are going to be my day for blogging about my craft projects from the week. If you don't see a post from me on Sundays feel free to hassle me about it!

Anyone else up for the challenge?!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails