Sunday, January 15, 2012

Week 2 of Craft project a week: Belated Christmas Gifts

This week's craft project has been finishing off Christmas presents for my friend's kids. They were meant to be done by Christmas time but I got caught up with some other projects! Chris has been helping this week too. He did a cross stitch for a cute little dress I found ages ago (I confess - I do not like cross stitch!)

I love this dress - as soon as I saw it I thought it was perfect for cross stitching!

A close up of the cute little teddy bear.

I also made up an appliqued t-shirt. My friend's little boy has an obsession with rubbish trucks at the moment so this t-shirt is perfect for him. I was very happy with how it turned out in the end - especially given I designed the applique myself from a picture!

Rubbish truck applique on the t-shirt

A close up of the rubbish truck.

I will send them off to my friend sometime this coming week - can't wait to hear if her little boy likes his t-shirt!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails