Sunday, January 8, 2012

Week 1 of Craft project a week: Shorts and top set

To start off my Craft project a week, I've made a matching shorts and top set for Esme. I've had this pattern and fabric for at least a year but haven't got around to making it until now! The pattern is a Make it Perfect pattern (I love these patterns and have quite a few of them now!) The fabric I used is so cute as well, it has little red riding hood all over it. We even learnt to make fabric covered buttons to put on the shorts for this project as well (I say 'we' but really I mean Chris - I don't have much patience for fiddly little things ;))


I also whipped up some curtains for the kid's play kitchen - something I've been meaning to do for awhile!


What have you 'created' this week?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails