Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The up-side of not being pregnant right now

*We can get our new veggie garden built and plant it out with veggies.

*I can get lots more sewing done and lots more little creations for Esme made.

*I can look at starting up a business selling my creations.

*There's the option of me going back to work next year part time next year on a permanent basis (still have to discuss that with the school though!)

*If I do go back to work, this will mean we will have a little more money to play around with so can 'treat' ourselves a bit more!

*Hopefully this will mean that Esme is sleeping a little better and not breastfeeding so much at night ;)

*I can use the mooncup that I'm intending to purchase ;)

*The kids will be that little bit older by the time the next baby comes along, hopefully a little more independent so that we avoid the struggles we had with Jacob when Esme came along.

*I can enjoy watching my kids grow and learn new things while not feeling sick or tired from being pregnant or having a newborn!

*I can enjoy organising fun activities for my kids and playing with them (see my 'Tactile Tuesday' posts)

*I can enjoy some pampering and time for myself now that the kids are older.

*We can enjoy special family outings and holidays together!

Can you tell I am trying to convince myself?! Actually, I'm quite impressed with that long list so I'm feeling a little better already.

2 comments:

Lirio Jaguar said...

Yay for the Mooncup!
This week I'm doing 'the upside of being one horse down'...it's definitely cheaper...that's as far as I got...
Well, now I'm just on tenterhooks waiting for this business to start up! Hey, the tax office is running free tax seminars for small business in Wantirna in August...FREE, I tells ya! So, get an ABN, girly :)

Sue Walker said...

You forgot one. You can more easily have me time for yourself. I know it's hard with 2 young kids and you do so much with them but time alone is nice too and you can more easily grab a hour or 2 with no baby at present. When the baby comes you put that aside and of course enjoy the moment, but if your looking for reasons that can be another!

Related Posts with Thumbnails