Sunday, September 12, 2010

Chris' 30th Birthday

Yesterday we celebrated Chris' 30th Birthday. Yes, he really is getting old now!!

We enjoyed a very yummy family lunch at Earthly Pleasures, one of our local restaurants. And then cake at home, which Jacob had helped to decorate.

I planned a special present for Chris this year. It wasn't really a tangible thing though so I had to make up some clues to give him! This is what I wrapped up for him:

Clue #1













A map of Bendigo

Clue #2













An army man with a parachute

Clue #3













A bit of a giveaway - a gift voucher!

Yep, I've booked Chris into a sky diving course for a weekend in October. We'll be spending the weekend in Bendigo as a family and the kids and I will explore the town while Chris is off doing his sky diving course. It's very exciting!

The other big present that Chris received was a remote control helicopter from his family. I'm not sure who's more excited about it though - the kids or him?! Chris took it out for a bit of an experimental fly yesterday. I won't post the photos of it stuck in the tree though! ;)



Here's some pictures of the celebrations!



Happy Birthday Chris! I hope you had a lovely day!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails